Technical Support - Set up and maintenance of NT/2000 servers, all
systems, School/Library management software, peripheral devices
such as printers, scanners,
etc. Imaging solutions for workstations.
· Internet Access & E-mail setup - Microsoft Exchange
Server, web-based e-mail.
· Network Upgrades - Upgrade NT servers to 2000, Workstation
upgrades from NT 4.0
to Win2000Pro or WinXP.
· Needs Assessment - "How many switches do I need? What
kind of server is adequate for
my size school? What's the most cost effective way to
Let Networks & More! help
you with these important issues.
· Network Design & Configuration - Networks & More!
will help you plan your LAN/WAN,
and get it running for you.
· ISDN/T1 Router Configuration
· Bandwidth & Traffic Monitoring - Have you ever wondered
whether or not your current
bandwidth was sufficient for your needs? Do you have too much?
Too little? Is your ISP
delivering the bandwidth they promised? Networks & More!
· Vulnerability Scanning - A popular remote service with
schools, detects known server
vulnerabilities to keep your software up to date, and your data
safe and secure.
· Security Updating - After your servers are secure from known
vulnerabilities, you need to
keep them that way. Networks & More! can provide ongoing updates
and maintenance to ward
off future attacks.
· Upgrades - Many other software upgrades and installations can be
performed remotely, saving time, money and resources.
Find out more about our remote